2012年5月3日星期四

I respect Mr. Buffett is not because he is the Warren

---Injection Moulder, Plastic Molding

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cause of a lot of people can go hard, go to Bo to go desperately, but they are the face of death, they are often afraid to face, I hope I can be calm, but

I think I can do, so need to learn to master. Mr. Buffett for many people, he shares God, but I think this does not let me worthy of respect

But his life lightly magnanimous, as a people have so much wealth, should be respected.

When a person facing death and then frankly, before we know his heart is kind of quiet calm. Take a look below some Liezi

Was asked Buffett have any retirement plan, Buffett replied: "retirement plans? I die after 5 years to 10 years to say.

2.1986, Buffett said in the shareholders' meeting their own dead and will not sell an Berkshire stock

Each person has various manifestations, Mr. Buffett, I admire his kind of indifferent, especially from a share God's indifferent.

没有评论:

发表评论