2020年1月11日星期六

From the outcome of Taiwan's presidential election

Taiwan's election results have come out, and the DPP has won. Why they can win, not because they're doing well
It's not that they're more honest, just because their young people think they're fighting for democracy and sovereignty.
We mainlanders have always been educated in Hong Kong, and Taiwan is our compatriots. Now it seems their young people don't think so. I don't live there, I don't know how they live there
But I've been to Hong Kong a few times, and I've felt that they're in bad shape, and it's even worse without state help.
As for Taiwan, I hope they are doing well, but some of my foreign clients come to China and say we are doing well here.
I don't care about politics, but it's true that we mainlanders are living a lot better than we used to.
My own child will also come of age, I often teach him that only his country is strong to have dignity, you are respected abroad. Young people often only passion without reason, parents to do a good job in education, will not let him deviate.
Otherwise, if the road goes wrong, there will be a price to pay in the future, but the growth of many young people is the same.

Looking back at their growth of more than 30 years is also the original ambition to down-to-earth. The ultimate goal is a warm home, a stable source of work and income, and a prosperous society. All the other slogans are unrealistic.
I hope my country is stronger, my mother is healthy, my son is admitted to a good university, and the whole family is safe.

China mold maker Kenny write Night on 2020.11

没有评论:

发表评论