2012年1月29日星期日

economy not good --china plastic injection molder

查看更多精彩图片---Plastic Injection Molding,China Molder=============================================================================

This year's economy will not be good, this is my opinion, the first not to mention the euro zone's economic crisis, the sluggish U.S. economy, one of our domestic problems, I think it tired. The first is inflation, although the national inflation rate reported in 2011 was 6%, can I see more than this number, I am really not interested in the GDP, I know is now manufacturing Very difficult, if not national policy to the private sector a way out, I believe 2013 will be 20% -30% of the private sector does not survive, the reason is very simple. Raw materials, labor, market, not a good tax. Manufacturing, I can bluntly say that private industry is China's most dynamic economies, if the economy Die, there will be the social and economic problems. We are a mold injection molding company, to tide over the winter, beat to death a little strong, the only way is to hard skills, but also can not increase costs. Otherwise, may fall at any time, now only to maintain, in 2012, cash is king
---------------- www.injectionmoldchina.com let us open eye and see what will happen in 2012

没有评论:

发表评论