2012年1月30日星期一

I want to say something to Americans

=========================================================================================================

Cn Moulding is a mold and Chinese injection molding companies in the past 10 years, we have a lot of contact with customers from all over the world, including from the United States
Particularly large number of customers, of course, I also make some American friends. Now see the news that the U.S. always regard China as a potential adversary, I am very confused, even feeling
Sad. As an American friend, or a friend has been to China when the American people, I want to say a few words, I hope to be able to see our American friends.


1 Basically, the majority of Chinese people have always regarded the U.S. as a friend, and there are historical reasons, such as young age we know that the Japanese killed many Chinese people in Nanjing
My mother is in Nanjing, so we brought up this education, many Americans to help the Chinese people, to help China against the Japanese bully.
(2) China and the United States there are many plants that trade should be said that Americans do not do our industry, which is complementary to trade, such as we do plastic injection mold and the plastic injection molding Industry, we learned a lot of from U.S. customers, but also believe that we are the best cost-effective suppliers, customers is god, and I believe that all U.S. business Between the companies will not think the U.S. is the bad state.
3 Many U.S. customers are friendly, but it does feel some American boss, has been recognized by the United States is my boss, at least for now the position of the United States can not go beyond the second country.
But I also find that some customers in the U.S. is indeed arrogant, can not understand our ideas, all ideas are subjective, this is probably a lot of people now with the United States to China as
Potential enemy is the same reason, whenever a problem occurs, they look at the issue more extreme.
4 before we all aspire to the United States, even though married, I want my son to the future development of the United States, after all, there is the world's most developed areas.
I've also always thought that the United States is a very democratic country, but the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, the war has made me very disappointed with Western democracy, I do not know age More mature look at the issue, or ethics in western society moving backwards.
I am not really understand the thinking of Americans, but I hope our American friends know that many Chinese people to the Americans as friends. Hope that the new U.S. presidential election
Can elect a good president. Americans believe that the choice , kennyhan write and tranlate with Google, by the way ,Google is best company I trust--- www.injectionmoldchina.com

没有评论:

发表评论