2011年2月28日星期一

help me google! most loyal user from china

I meet a very strange question is about Google search. www.cnmoulding.com
, is my company website, but if I play this search in Google there is another company to
See map: 




 



 
The rental company and I like the new web server, IP address, too, his website is www.e0550.net

We can PING, can see the results.
I am looking for people to find a couple of days has not been a definite conclusion, in the end is Google crawling issues, or server problems
My server hosting and domain name are www.xinnet.com , they do not admit that their data problems, would like to ask GOOGLE
Looking for friends all over the world, suddenly found difficult to solve the problem to find GOOGLE, after all, someone else has been so good I'm very grateful of the platform
It seems only pay own money to another server, this is the frustration, but do not know what would happen after the change of the. new server

  
I hope I can give GOOGLE this blog to see the manager, because I really like Google's, if I choose the best companies in the world, I will vote for him, because through GOOGLE, we got orders for the entire company, a few Ten employees can eat.
     Most loyal Google users in China




 
The above description is quite another company, but later turned into my company, click
Even more surprising is that my company is doing the mold and plastic products, if you search for example, china mould maker
Indeed close to the cable company, this totally irrelevant

没有评论:

发表评论